Arne Eberhardt Klimpel
Rechtsanwalt, Of Counsel
Arne Klimpel is a highly experienced corporate lawyer. He started his career as a lawyer in a mid-sized law firm and then transferred in-house to work for a large family-owned corporation for many years. He then accepted the position of Head of the Legal Department for a large German public corporation, gathering more than sixteen years of broadly facetted experience. One of his areas of responsibility was the management of the corporate board meetings. His strength in developing and executing corporate strategies was honed from having managed more than one hundred such meetings.
Arne Klimpel is broadly positioned in his areas of practice. He has advised on and successfully carried out:
- General corporate/commercial issues, including incorporation of limited liability companies and limited partnerships, mergers, amalgamations and divestitures of stock corporations,
- Sales agency and distribution law, German law governing business terms,
- Private law, real estate law, employment law, project contracts,
- Public law, emission standards, environmental conservation law, with a focus on large commercial undertakings,
- Data protection law, compliance, sustainability.
As a German Rechtsanwalt, he is a pragmatic problem solver who has been of counsel to jacob associates since 2015.
Rechtsanwalt Klimpel ist ein pragmatischer Problemlöser und seit 2015 als Of Counsel für Jacob Associates tätig. Please feel free to contact Arne Klimpel for legal counselling in Germany using our questionnaire for an initial consultation.
1985 1. State Examination in Law, Universities Bonn and Göttingen
1989 2. State Examination in Law, Higher Regional Court Cologne